Professional Search Engine Optimization
Professional search engine optimization provided by Actual SEO Media is more than a worthwhile investment. It’s a reliable means to the get to the first page of search engine results pages (SERPs). It truly does require expertise, skill, and a plethora of great online tools to rapidly yield results from search engine optimization (SEO). All of our clients at Actual SEO Media have been relieved to find us, the best professional search engine optimization company. Among the secrets we’ve learned are those related to meta descriptions and the presentation of content.
Beefed-Up Meta Descriptions
Expertly utilizing basic elements of SEO is a routine action plan in professional search engine optimization. Meta descriptions may seem bland, but they’re actually exploding with potential. Also known as snippets, meta descriptions are included on search results pages underneath a website URL.
There’s an understandable reason generic SEO companies have essentially cast meta descriptions aside. For years Google stated that meta descriptions don’t factor into search engine algorithms. As a professional search engine optimization company, we see the entire picture. Snippets, in fact, can contribute tremendously to achieving higher page ranking.
When a meta description improves click-through rates, the website has more visitors. Google openly states that, yes, the number of click-throughs a website has improves ranking. Therefore, being smart about meta descriptions can have a huge impact on search engine results. Professional search engine optimization doesn’t waste this opportunity.
Professional search engine optimization Techniques
The following are techniques for increasing the effectiveness of meta descriptions. With the right strategies, your website could be chosen above the others on a page simply because of the snippet:
- Use the same keywords as those on the page that are relevant to the content.
- Stay within 160 characters so that the impact of the snippet you create isn’t truncated.
- Incorporate a marketing message that communicates the value users will gain if they click through.
- Include a clear call to action that inspires a click-through. If you simply say to call and leave a number but don’t provide the incentive, the snippet won’t be as effective.
Add Content that Appeals to Skimmers
It’s not just what is said in content that counts for professional search engine optimization. There are several components that work together to create truly great content. It’s always a good idea to keep in mind that a certain percentage of visitors are compulsive skimmers. They search for the meat of an article or web page as found in certain types of formats.
A simple way to describe this content strategy is to say that the text needs to be broken up into highly readable segments. The following are a few highly effective techniques:
- When there are quotes within a page, use it in an eye-catching quote box.
- Sidebar callouts can increase the length of time a skimmer stays on your page and could lead to a sale.
- To add additional visual impact and subliminally communicate that the site has professional search engine optimization, create section banners.
- Infographics transform what may appear to be boring text into a visually appealing presentation. One of the benefits of this content strategy is that it makes it possible to present complex information in an engaging and understandable way.
- Instructographics are practically irresistible, to the right audience. These are graphics that communicate a full range of steps to accomplish a particular goal. The visuals are exciting, and there can be joy in reading a relevant step-by-step procedure.
- SlideShare decks allow you to present small portions of text with images, and these have proven to generate high traffic.
Contact us at Actual SEO Media today for professional search engine optimization.