Seo Seattle is often tackled by small businesses as a do-it-yourself project. This is definitely not a recommended strategy because it can’t possibly yield satisfying results. To get your website found on the Internet, contact us at Actual SEO Media. We are experts with skill, experience, and a track record of proven results.
The Challenge of SEO
Search engine optimization (SEO) has numerous components that work together to get a website to the top of search results. There are potentially millions of pages competing for the same prize. With professional Seo Seattle provided by Actual SEO Media, you can be confident that your website is in a position to compete with and get ahead of industry rivals.
Three of many essential aspects of Seo Seattle are web design, content, and keywords.
Responsive Web Design
There is a reason you want your website to be user friendly. Consumers go online to search for local products and services approximately 90% of the time or more. With professional Seo Seattle, your website can deliver what visitors want to find when they get there.
It is of utmost importance that your website has mobile compatibility. This is not something that happens automatically. There should be a version of your website for a desktop and other versions that optimize the user experience on tablets and cell phones. This is an extremely important aspect of Seo Seattle. Here’s why: Google and other search engines boost the rankings of sites that are mobile friendly but demote the sites that aren’t.
The following are a few more tips for responsive web design:
- Web pages should load unhesitatingly.
- Navigation of the site should be simple.
- The text should be easy to scan through.
- There should be minimal clicking or scrolling needed to navigate the site.
- The website should be well-organized.
It is widely said that, when it comes to Seo Seattle, content is king. This statement makes sense because content is part of every other important aspect of online optimization. Web design and keywords are components of content. Many business owners struggle with the question of what to put on their websites. At Actual SEO Media, we can help. The following are a few guidelines:
- Although content should be added at least twice weekly, there should be attention given to the type of content. It should not be done without planning. First, determine the best keywords to use for Seo Seattle. Build relevant content around those keywords. It must be original material.
- The quality of content is an important issue. It should not just be a repeat of other pages found on the Internet. There should be an element of uniqueness. The best type of content is ground-breaking content. Search the websites of your competition and try to find a gap in the information that could be shared with target customers. This could help establish your website as authoritative, which is an excellent type of Seo Seattle. Search engines give higher ranking to sites with authority.
- Always keep the information on a website current. When visitors find outdated information, they lose trust in the site.
There are many kinds of keyword strategies used for Seo Seattle. Beware of companies that use black-hat methods to get a web page pushed up to top results. If a technique called “keyword stuffing” is used, for example, your website will be in very real danger of being penalized by search engines. Keyword stuffing is when keywords are used excessively in order to trick search engines into boosting ranking. Actually, algorithms have changed so that these methods are caught sooner rather than later. Your website could be temporarily or permanently removed from search results, if found using black hat methods like keyword stuffing.
Contact us at Actual SEO Media today. Don’t wait any longer for top-notch professional Seo Seattle.
About the City of Seattle, Washington:
• There are cruise terminals in downtown Seattle departing for Alaska.
• Seattle has been ranked the most literate city in the U.S.
• The first U.S. city to play a Beatles song on the radio was Seattle.
• More people in Seattle bike to work than any other similar-sized U.S. city.
• The official website for Seattle, Washington, is: http://www.seattle.gov/