If you want to make your business stand out on the internet, Baton Rouge, LA digital marketing is one of the best ways to achieve this. Digital and internet marketing campaigns are more vital than ever if you want your business to succeed.
This holds true even if your business has a brick-and-mortar physical location like a doctor’s office, a martial arts dojo, or a coffee shop, or if your business provides local services such as mosquito treatment. Research has shown that most users search online to find local businesses. Promoting your local business online is beneficial, especially if you cannot afford more expensive traditional advertisement options.
At Actual SEO Media, Inc., we can provide the digital marketing solutions to make your business stand out from its Baton Rouge competitors. Call our main office today or fill out our webform in order to schedule your FREE consultation with our expertly-trained and qualified digital marketing experts. Our team is excited to meet with you and provide the custom solution for all your internet marketing needs!
How Baton Rouge, LA Digital Marketing Can Benefit Your Business
Digital marketing is when you use electronic channels to promote or market products or services to consumers and businesses. It can include a wide range of activities, including email marketing, social media marketing, search engine marketing, and more.
Digital marketing has become an essential part of modern marketing strategies because it offers a more targeted and interactive way to reach consumers. It also allows businesses to measure and track the results of their marketing campaigns in real-time.
There are many advantages of digital marketing, but some of the most important ones include:
- Increased reach: With digital marketing, businesses can communicate with a wider audience more efficiently and at a lower cost than traditional marketing methods. A website will even allow you to communicate with a global audience.
- Greater engagement: Digital marketing techniques allow you to achieve high engagement with your target audience. This includes on social media and through email. This more personalized interaction can lead to more conversions.
- More engaging content: Digital media can make information more fun to engage with. Thus, users might feel encouraged to take action. You can include images, videos, or QR codes to entice the audience.
- Greater flexibility: Digital marketing allows you to tailor your marketing messages to specific demographics using the most available technology.
- Increased ROI: Digital marketing is often more effective and efficient than traditional marketing techniques, resulting in a higher return on investment.
- Lower cost: Because digital marketing does not require printing or physical set-up costs, it is often less expensive than traditional marketing options. Additionally, you can set up your digital marketing campaign to target as specific of an audience as you want. This means you will save money by not advertising to consumers who are entirely uninterested in your product or service.
Types of Digital Marketing Techniques
Many techniques fall under the digital marketing umbrella term. Email campaigns, affiliate marketing, and display advertising are all examples. However, here at Actual SEO Marketing, Inc., we focus on two primary forms: SEO and PPC. Both types of online marketing focus on increasing your website’s visibility on Google. Let’s explore these methods in more detail.
Go on Google and search “doctors near me”. If you have an ad blocker, turn it off for a second and reload the page. On the search engine page results (SERP) for “doctors near me”, you should see several links that say “Ad” at the top of the page. Below them, you will see the actual organic page results.
Those links marked “Ad” at the top of SERPs are called pay-per-click ads. Google lists these doctors’ businesses at the top of the page. In exchange, the doctors pay Google a fee every time someone clicks on their website.
The price of PPC can vary wildly depending on your business’s industry. Some industries might only charge a few cents per click. On the other hand, competitive industries such as insurance agencies, legal offices, and financial services tend to have a very high cost per click. You might have to pay around $40 per click!
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
PPC ads are considered “inorganic”, as these websites did not make it on the Google SERP naturally. There is nothing wrong with inorganic results. However, how do you get a page onto the front page of Google SERPs organically?
The answer is SEO. SEO is the process of optimizing a website for Google search in a way that appeals to Google’s ranking algorithm. If Google ranks a web page highly, it will appear higher on the SERP.
Appearing on the first page of a Google search is crucial for your business’ visibility on the internet. Think of previous Google searches you have made. Do you often find yourself looking at the second page of search results? Most people do not. They choose something from the first page of the results.
There are many strategies that websites can utilize to increase their SEO. The most common method is to create quality content to target specific keywords. In addition to creating great content, you also need to ensure that your website is structured in a way that is easy for Google to understand. This means using proper title tags, header tags, and meta tags.
While PPC results can be seen overnight, SEO might take months or even years to see results. That is something to keep in mind when choosing a Baton Rouge, LA digital marketing strategy that is right for you.
A Reliable Digital Marketing Agency!
Actual SEO Media, Inc. has been helping clients meet their digital marketing needs since 2015! We have an extensive list of client testimonials. If you would like to contact one of our clients directly, we also have a list of former and current clients who would be more than happy to provide a reference for our services.
So, contact Actual SEO Media, Inc. today to see how we can provide the best Baton Rouge, LA digital marketing solutions for you!
Baton Rouge, LA Fun Facts:
- The Louisiana State Capitol in Baton Rouge is the tallest state capitol in the USA.
- Baton Rouge has Indian Mounds that are older than the Egyptian pyramids.
- Raising Canes was founded in Baton Rouge.
- For more Baton Rouge fun facts, visit their website!