SEO Seattle is often tackled by small businesses as a do-it-yourself project. This is definitely not a recommended strategy because it can’t possibly yield satisfying results. To get your website at the top of the Internet, contact us at Actual SEO Media. We are experts with skill, experience, and a track record of proven results with our SEO services.
The Challenge of SEO
Search engine optimization (SEO) has numerous components that work together to get a website to the top of search results. There are potentially millions of pages competing for the same prize. With professional SEO services provided by Actual SEO Media, you can be confident that your website is in a position to compete with and get ahead of industry rivals.
Three of the many essential aspects of SEO services are web design, content, and keywords. Each of these areas are important to search engine optimization. They create organic growth, which is the strongest kind of SEO. Think of organic growth as a tree. It starts out small but quickly grows into a larger organism. Your web traffic will grow in a similar way and eventually it will become very strong. Your site will rank higher in relevant search results and will hopefully result in more business.
Responsive Web Design
There is a reason you want your website to be user-friendly. Consumers go online to search for local products and services approximately 90% of the time or more. With professional SEO services, your website can deliver what visitors want to find when they get there.
It is of utmost importance that your website has mobile compatibility. This is not something that happens automatically. There should be a version of your website for a desktop and other versions that optimize the user experience on tablets and cell phones. This is an extremely important aspect of search engine optimization.
Google and other search engines boost the rankings of sites that are mobile-friendly but demote the sites that aren’t. No one wants to explore a website on their phone if it poorly designed. Your bounce rate will rise significantly and Google will penalize your site. So, your website needs to work on phones as well. Luckily, our team of web developers will be able to help you obtain the best mobile-friendly site possible while also creating exceptional desktop website
Tips For Website Design
The following are a few more tips for responsive web design:
- Web pages should load unhesitatingly.
- The navigation of the site should be simple.
- The text should be easy to scan through.
- There should be minimal clicking or scrolling needed to navigate the site.
- The website should be well-organized.
When it comes to SEO, content is king. This statement makes sense because content is part of every other important aspect of online optimization. Web design and keywords are components of content. Many business owners struggle with the question of what to put on their websites. At Actual SEO Media, we can help.
Our content writers do an excellent job of creating the best web copy, blogs, articles, and product descriptions. These areas of writing are where they excel. They perform research for your industry and create creative content for your website. They work closely with our web developers to create the right kind of web copy. The copy will be interesting and informative so your bounce rate goes down and your google ranking goes up.
The following are a few guidelines:
- Although content should be added at least twice weekly, there should be attention given to the type of content. A plan must be in order prior to adding content. First, determine the best keywords to use for SEO. Build relevant content around those keywords. It must be original material.
- The quality of content is an important issue. A repeat of other pages found on the Internet is not what you want. There should be an element of uniqueness. The best type of content is the ground-breaking content. Search the websites of your competition and try to find a gap in the information that could be shared with target customers. This could help establish your website as authoritative, which is an excellent type of SEO technique. Search engines give higher ranking to sites with authority.
- Always keep the information on a website current. When visitors find outdated information, they lose trust in the site.
There are many kinds of keyword strategies we use here at Actual SEO Media. Beware of companies that use black-hat methods to get a web page up to top results. If a technique like “keyword stuffing” is in use, for example, your website will be in very real danger of receiving a penalty by search engines. Keyword stuffing is when keywords are in use excessively in order to trick search engines into boosting ranking. Actually, algorithms are still continuously changing so that methods are caught sooner and sooner. Your website could receive a penalty temporarily or permanently and no longer show on search results. If for example, using black hat methods like keyword stuffing.
Stop Searching “SEO Seattle” and Call Actual SEO Media
Seattle is full of search engine optimization agencies and the United States as a significantly higher amount. Luckily, you have access to all of the SEO agencies in the United States because SEO is strictly online so your agency doesn’t have to be near your business. Furthermore, the internet can connect you with our agency in seconds.
Give Actual SEO Media a chance today. We will provide exceptional services such as content creation, keyword research, and web design. All of these elements create an exceptional cocktail that will improve your website’s Google ranking and drive organic web traffic. Call Actual SEO Media at (832) 834-0661 to start improving your SEO. You may also visit our many locations to find more information on our services. You can finally stop searching “SEO Seattle” and give our agency a call.
Fun Facts about Seattle
- Seattle is the most literate city in the U.S.
- The first U.S. city to play a Beatles song on the radio was Seattle.
- More people in Seattle bike to work than any other similar-sized U.S. city.
- Find more fun facts about Seattle here.