One great way of improving your website is by focusing on targeted traffic. If you’re not entirely sure what this means, you’re not alone. There was once a time where website managers bragged about their number of visitors. That was the primary area of concern for a very long time. Move forward to today, and you’ll see that while overall traffic is still an important factor, more and more websites are focused on the amount of targeted traffic. This type of traffic refers to the people who are more than likely going to use your company’s product or service. If you’re ready to get started on growing your business then you should call Actual SEO Media to help you today. Call today at (832)-834-0661 to find out to generate targeted traffic.
About Actual SEO Media, Inc.
Our mission is to help small businesses grow by providing the best SEO services for affordable prices. Starting a business from the grown-up is a lot of work. You have to think about operations, logistics, products, sales, and of course marketing. Digital marketing is our forte and we’re proud to say that we can help you with your company. The internet is a powerful tool to stand out from the competition. However, if a business doesn’t use it properly then not much will occur except a lot of frustration.
Rest assured that our team of experts and professionals will work with you to generate targeted traffic to your company. Being a business owner is hard, but marketing and gaining the traction you need doesn’t have to be. We make it easy for you no matter what your company has to offer. Time is money. And if you’re wasting time trying to gain clients then you are also losing money. Fortunately, we’re experts when it comes to this. Our dedication and willingness to help expand your business is unmatched. Utilizing all the tools and technology can be very beneficial in the long run.
Understanding targeted traffic
Let’s put this into the right type of context. Say, for example, that you are a wedding planner based in Montreal. When thinking about your targeted traffic, you’ll be thinking about what people want to reach the most. In this scenario, your targeted traffic is the people who are searching for wedding planner services. People who need someone to help them with reservations, catering, booking a venue, etc.
One common mistake people would make here is simply to target people who are typing “wedding.” The reason for this not being the right way is because people could be searching the term only out of curiosity, about wedding customs, to name an example. If you’re online searching for something you have an intention. Any website that doesn’t pertain to what you’re looking for is considered a distraction. In order to succeed you need to be acutely aware of what your audience is searching for. Which keywords, finding out if they’re searching for a specific product or service, and being familiar with how they search for things is important.
Common Mistakes People Make
If you have noticed an increase in traffic, but no conversions or increased sales then something is wrong. Perhaps you’re using the wrong keywords, or not running enough ads. But what if you already are? This is one of the most frustrating parts of running a business. This is a small list of reasons why people are not hitting the traffic they need, and how you can fix it.
- Pick Who Is Your Primary Audience – By trying to appeal to everyone, you could end up not appealing to anyone. Once you determine who is the core audience you’re trying to reach it might be easier to get the traffic you need.
- Use the Right Terminology – When you use the language your clients or customers use then you have a huge advantage. It will make them relate to your company and encourage them to go with you.
- Make Sure Ads Make Sense – Understanding what the pain points of your audience are will help you gauge the tone of your ads. Inspect your analytics to see who is searching for you and why.
The Importance of Targeted Traffic
Targeted traffic is precious to you as a business owner with a website. When people are looking for a specific product or service, they need to go to a website that will give them what they want. Imagine you’re trying to book a flight to the Bahamas, and you click on a site about the history of the Bahamas. As a result, this could be frustrating. Because even though they have the same keyword, it’s not your intent to learn specifically about it. By implementing targeted traffic, you help yourself, and your customers get what they need.
Here is a list of reasons why targeted traffic is a valuable tool:
- You boost the number of conversions.
- Once you have a lead, you can easily reach potential customers through specific visitors. You could do this through email marketing, communication on a one-to-one basis, and stimulate in your company.
- More sales! When people visit your page with a specific need or want, they are more likely to make a purchase.
- You increase your ad revenue. Targeted visitors are more inclined to click on an ad that caters to their specific needs instead of a page that’s loosely associated with what they’re looking for.
- Word of mouth recommendation will increase. People will tell others about your company if they’re aware you provide a specific service.
As you can see, there are multiple benefits to having a plan when it comes to targeted traffic. Companies and businesses that know how to utilize this type of marketing are more likely to succeed in the future.
How Do I Get More Targeted Traffic?
If at this point you’re ready to make your business blossom to its full potential, then you’re already miles ahead of the competition. Fortunately, there are several ways you can approach this. Actual SEO Media, Inc. are experts when it comes to helping your business grow.
- Improve your SEO – Through search engine optimization, you ensure that your website is one the first to show up when people look at specific key phrases. This method is done in a variety of ways.
- Invest in paid search campaigns – Many companies use Google ads or Bing ads, so they’re one of the first results. There are pros and cons to this. The positive is that this is the quickest and a sure way to gain targeted traffic. This can be used for both established or growing companies. However, the downside is that this could be costly as you’re paying for the ads.
- Social Media Campaigns – There are millions of people on social media every single day. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram are perfect locations to hit targeted traffic. When you understand your specific demographic, it’s easier to reach out to them and pitch yourself. By finding out where your clients or customers are more likely to be on social media, you can optimize the chances of them visiting your website and making a purchase.
- Invest in a mobile phone app – Over 200 million Americans have smartphones. With everyone on the go, some customers may not have time to be on a website. By investing in an app, you make it easier for your clients and customers to engage with your company. You can easily stand out from the rest of the competition by having an app.
As you can see, there are plenty of tools at your disposal to increase the amount of people visiting your webpages and websites.
Search engine optimization, or SEO, is a great way to boost targeted traffic. People use search engines to find things they need. You might be surprised to know that majority of traffic goes to the first five websites that appears. So how do you get to be in the top five? You can have index pages that include frequently searched keywords to boost your ranking in the algorithm.
Additionally, by having SEO friendly web pages, websites understand the context of your website, and this will also be beneficial. Lastly, it is getting references from similar sites. When other pages include links to your website, it acts as a ‘vote of trust.’ This helps the Google algorithm take into account your company’s webpages.
SEO is essential to the growth of your company
Actual SEO Media, Inc.
For years we’ve been helping companies for various sizes increase their targeted traffic. Our team of expert writers and SEO specialists, along with our developers, will work hard and diligently. We understand the importance of having a small business, and we want to help. One of the best ways to increase traffic is by implementing all these steps. However, you’re a busy CEO, and we understand that. Call us today at (832)-834-0661, so we can help you with all matters regarding SEO and gaining targeted traffic.