SEO company Tomball TX
SEO company Tomball TX Actual SEO Media helps businesses with search engine optimization (SEO) and all of the many aspects of online marketing. Responsive web design (RWD) is an important feature on any website today. RWD aims to provide website visitors with an optimal interaction and viewing experience. Responsive web design is among the top SEO services provided by Actual SEO Media, an SEO company for Tomball, TX. Where responsive web design is really important is on mobile devices. A website for your business must be mobile-friendly or many opportunities for successful online marketing are missed.
Mobile-friendly website tips
Part of the marketing package every business should arrange for with their SEO company in Tomball, TX, is optimizing for mobile devices. A user sitting at a desktop computer has a different experience on a website as compared to a person on a mobile device. On a smartphone or tablet, the screen is much smaller. Users want to gain a full experience, even with their smaller devices. A satisfying experience is obviously different for a desktop use than for a mobile user. So how does an SEO company in Tomball, TX, make a website mobile friendly? The following are a few of the many great tips that can help optimize a website for mobile devices:
- Most mobile device users connect to Facebook, Twitter, and/or other social media networks. Make it easy for users to share the excellent content they find on your website by adding social media platform share buttons. At Actual SEO Media, an SEO company for Tomball, TX, we can handle all of the technical aspects of your website, such as adding share features.
- Consumers on mobile devices are at least three times more likely to watch videos then consumers on desktop computers, according to research. Your SEO company in Tomball, TX, will help you with ideas for videos to make for your site, if you want to expand your audience with videos.
- Mobile apps are incredibly popular. If you have a mobile app created for your business, mobile users will have the opportunity to download the app, share it, and ultimately increase your brand and your income. It is not as expensive as you might imagine to have your own custom mobile app. Contact us at Actual SEO Media, an SEO company in Tomball, TX, if you are interested in learning more about mobile apps.
- The load time and speed of your website needs to be quick. Keep in mind that mobile devices don’t typically have as strong a web connection as desktops and laptops. What loads quickly on a desktop may be far too slow on a smartphone. There are many strategies for building a website with rapid download time. One of the best ways to improve speed is to remove flash-based content.
- Images can weigh down website speed and should be optimized for rapid download.
Contact Actual SEO Media today, if you want an SEO company in Tomball, TX, that provides measurable results and knows the best methods for achieving SEO.
About Tomball, Texas:
- Tomball, Texas, is located in Harris County and is part of the Houston metropolitan area.
- Students who attend public school in Tomball attend Tomball Independent School District.
- Lone Star College, originally the North Harris Montgomery Community College District, serves the community of Tomball, Texas.
- There are many attractions in Tomball, including hiking and biking trails, driving ranges and golf courses, museums, and many festivals that are fun for the entire family. Among the festivals in the city are the Rail & Tails Mudbug Festival in May and the Tomball Texas Music Festival in August.
- The official website for Tomball, Texas, is here: http://www.ci.tomball.tx.us/