Actual SEO Media is the best SEO company Bellaire TX, and we can be your key to online success. It’s important to hire professionals who know how to rank online using approved, effective practices. It is far too common for a business to sink money into search engine optimization (SEO). Only to discover that the company they hired apparently doesn’t know how to achieve results. When you trust your online marketing to an expert SEO company for Bellaire, TX, you are able to benefit from the wonderful online opportunities for exposure to target customers.
Search engine optimization (SEO) entails the utilization of varied statistical data from Internet search engines, such as Google and Bing, as well as from social media, like Facebook and Twitter. These are to determine most-often used words and phrases that individuals use in searching for a particular product or service.
The experts at Actual SEO Media will continually collect and analyze this statistical data. With this data, their professional writers create articles containing those most-often used words and phrases. Keyword-rich articles can then be found on search engines and are more likely to rank higher. At this time, it will link those most-often used words and phrases to your company website. Search engine optimization is about earning Google’s trust. That’s why it is so important that you should hire an SEO company for Bellaire, TX, that you can trust.
Statistics Prove You need a skilled SEO company Bellaire TX
There are some statistics that provide indisputable proof that investing in SEO is an absolute must for any business. Especially any business interested in finding new customers. The following are some of those statistics:
- The experience of going online is initiated for the purpose of using a search engine 93 percent of the time. What this means is that your website needs to connect well with search bots. This is so that your target customers will find you. An experienced SEO company for Bellaire, TX, is needed to guarantee that your website has the best chance of rising to the top, above the online competition.
- Once visitors arrive at your website, the challenge is not over with. What is ultimately needed is for users to take the desired actions, such as completing a sale. This involves clicking onto other pages and links. Statistics show that 70 percent of links users click on are organic.
- In a similar statistic that speaks to the need for a qualified SEO company for Bellaire, TX, between 70 and 80 percent of users focus on organic results and totally ignore paid advertisements. These organic results are achieved when a website has quality content and effective SEO.
- A very convincing statistic that justifies the cost of hiring an experienced SEO company for Bellaire, TX, is that 75 percent of users never look past the first search engine results page. With all of your competitors trying to land on the first page, it takes consistent work. Especially if you want to be at the top rank.
- If you really want to grow your business, consider this: The close rate for SEO leads is about 14.6 percent, on average. The close rate for print advertising, such as direct mail, is 1.7 percent. Truly, the best marketing decision you might ever make is investing in an SEO company for Bellaire, TX.
Important things to understand about SEO
When you are looking for an SEO firm to take over your optimization needs. It is important to remember that SEO is marketing; it’s not a product. A lot of effort goes into the work done by such professionals. Even if it does not achieve the desired result. It is important to understand – there’s no guarantee that any form of advertising or marketing is going to achieve the desired outcome. It can work, or it may not, as there are many factors involved. Because of this, the important thing here is to see whether an effort has been made in earnest. And if the best practices have been followed.
Best SEO Practices
Google takes the validity of its search results very seriously. The company knows what’s at stake. Most people don’t click beyond the first couple of pages of Google’s SERPs. For a long time, Black Hats tried to game the system. They used tricks such as keyword stuffing, paid links, cloaking, doorway pages, content duplication, and other tricks to get their sites rank higher on Google.
Google changed all that with the Penguin (2012) and Panda (2011) updates to its algorithm. Suddenly, these updates made Google a lot smarter and capable of quickly identifying web spam, and penalizing those who used Black Hat tactics. Google puts a price on honesty. White Hats, those who followed Google’s rules and guidelines, were rewarded and found their websites ranked higher. Black Hats were ruined, for all practical purposes.
That’s why it is so important that you hire a Houston SEO consultant that uses White Hat tactics, and to stay within Google’s Webmaster Guidelines at all times. Any violation could do you irreversible harm.
Contact the Best SEO Company
When you are looking for the best SEO company to help you transform your website, contact Actual SEO Media today. They are the SEO experts that can launch your business into cyberspace with a marketing vision that is out of this world. In today’s fast-paced economy of electronic communications and ever-changing markets, you need a solid business ally who will stay close to you and quickly provide the information and other tools necessary to navigate the asteroid fields of cyberspace and to maintain your charted course to a successful destination. As a result, Actual SEO Media is the company that can do that for you. Call the best SEO Company Bellaire TX today at (713) 737-5529 or by visiting our main office site or by visiting our Willams Tower location site.
Fun Facts About the City of Bellaire, Texas
- The City of Bellaire, Texas, is in southeast Texas, located minutes from downtown Houston and the world-famous Galleria.
- The public school system for Bellaire is the Houston Independent School District.
- There are seven universities and colleges within a ten-mile radius of Bellaire, including the Houston Community College System, the University of Houston, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston Baptist University, Texas Southern University, and Rice University.
- Click here to learn more about Bellaire Tx