How to find a Reliable Houston SEO Company?
Houston SEO company (713)737-5529 Because SEO is such a vast field and that there are many fraudulent companies selling their services, it can be difficult for businesses to find a reliable Houston SEO company. However, with a little effort, anyone can decipher whether a company is legit. Are you wondering why SEO is s crucial for your website to succeed and grow? Perhaps you are not sure why your website is not getting as many hits as you would like.
Your online website is vital to the success of your business, without it, people are not able to view your company and the products or services that you may offer. You want to drive traffic to your website and the only way to do that is through search engine optimization (SEO). This is an integral part of a business that not many business owners understand. Because without an online presence, there is no way you will be able to tap into the growing online market. The best way to boost your online presence is through search engine optimization. So, how do you find a Houston SEO Company that you can trust? Consider the following questions when you search for a Houston SEO company.
How long will it take to get ranked number 1#?
This line is often in an SEO company’s pitch and they will be glad that you asked it. However, a reliable company will not make blanket promises. They will need to have a good amount of information about your business before even beginning to give you a timeline. If a company is telling you they can get you ranked number 1 overnight, be wary of these companies. SEO is something that if done right takes time to build the right way to get the ranking you would like. Instead, look for companies that offer a realistic timeline for getting your ranking higher and higher.
What is your SEO process?
Good Houston SEO companies will explain their process to you in whole. If the business that you are soliciting is secretive about its techniques, step aware. They may use outdated processes. Ask what strategies they use to optimize websites. There are many different techniques and strategies. But you want the company to use strategies and techniques that are dubbed well for Google. There are some strategies that Google does not like and will cause your ranking to go down.
Some are called “black hat strategies” that provide temporary results but can harm your rankings. Avoid hiring an expert who makes promises that seem too good to be true. Because more than not, their promises are too good to be true. You want a company that will be honest with you about how long it will take your website to start ranking well. And not just feeding you words that you want to hear.
Look for a company that answers this question by telling you about many strategies and techniques they use. And have them explain the differences between all the strategies and techniques. Because having a good online presence involves more than just careful optimization of your website. Your social media pages also need optimization. And an honest firm will tell you that optimization is a multifaceted field. That will not just work overnight, but takes time to build. And never be afraid to ask questions if you are unsure about anything they have told you. The right company will be able to provide you with all the answers you need.
Here is a list of common, unethical black hat tactics:
- Overuse of keywords – stuffing a webpage with keywords or numbers to increase its rank in search engine results pages (SERPs). This creates a negative user experience and violates Google’s Webmaster Guidelines. Irrelevant keywords like a celebrity’s name may also bring additional hits but are not appropriate for quality content.
- Link schemes – involve paying other entities for permission to plant backlinks on their websites. Selling webpage space for links is also a violation. This is an artificial interest in the eyes of search engines. Formulating partnerships with other organizations to exchange massive amounts of links is unapproved.
- Gateway/doorway pages – redirect a user to another unintended page that is irrelevant. Keywords fill the landing page for the search engine to detect and not the guest. The search results may show several pages that are very similar and lead to the same location.
- Spammy content – computer software can automatically generate more material on a daily basis. This is an attempt to impress a search engine with supposedly new and up-to-date information. User-enabled access, blog, and forum pages are environments for this activity to take place.
Proper white hat, ethical SEO practices include:
- Keyword research – entails identifying keywords that users are more or less prone to use when searching for your business. Placing these keywords in strategic locations throughout the website optimizes their function. Target market trends and competitor comparison are other useful results when researching keywords.
- Quality content – is more obtainable when analyzing current internet search results. Visitors will return to your website to benefit from the useful information. Popular search engines will raise the rankings resulting in a more competitive stance.
- Website organization – should be in a manner that makes navigation easier especially as it accommodates the current demand. For example, a barbecue site should list their pages as beef, chicken, or pork rather than sushi, popcorn, and lollipops.
- Proper titles and metadata – should contain accurate descriptions of the following content with sufficient keyword usage. Today’s search engines pay less attention to them due to the abuse over the years, but it is still important.
- Link building – to critically acclaimed websites will increase quality traffic to your business. Referencing backlinks to those sources is a form of “returning the favor” as well.
3 self-help tips while considering SEO:
#1: Beautify your website a sufficient amount of quality graphics and videos. Include keywords in their captions or descriptions.
#2: Increase your marketing and advertising by offering promotions or donations for your ideal customer to participate.
#3: Take advantage of social media to encourage like-minded individuals to attend future networking events.
How often do you report your progress?
Some companies rarely report others to report monthly when they get around to it. Never go for late reporting or check online for yourself talk. A reputable search engine company agency will furnish weekly reports to you—at no additional cost. It is important to remember that search engine optimization is an ongoing investment throughout the entirety of your business. The way search engines examine and index websites are constantly changing. Because of this your website will always need to be monitored and optimized by an SEO firm. And the biggest benefit of digital marketing is that it comes with instant feedback. Which is something all businesses are looking for.
We all want to make sure that the money we are spending is giving us a return investment. A reputable SEO firm will be able to provide you with reports on how your pages are ranking online. And where there need to be areas of improvement. Avoid hiring a company that does not disclose reports on how your website is ranking. You are spending the money and should know how well your website is doing. There are a number of other ways that you can further your search for a reliable Houston SEO company, but this will get you in the right direction.
The Actual SEO Media Advantage
- Free consultation with technical reports that compare your online status to your competition. Find out several factors including the number of keywords and backlinks that will bring you up-to-speed and beyond.
- Dedicated services within your area of expertise in order to avoid any conflict of interest. Your Houston, Texas barbecue restaurant will rank above many others in the SERPs.
- Website preparation and high-speed hosting will enable and maintain a smooth transition into SEO. Many steps undergo verification before the “actual” SEO begins.
- Please feel free to contact our client references to gain insight into how their business has greatly expanded. Ask questions pertaining to what reasons convinced them to partner with this reliable Houston SEO company.
- Many organizations appreciate the no contractual obligation aspect of this alliance. Fair yet competitive rates are standard according to the pay-as-you-go monthly plan. Our rewards reflect your success.
Hiring an SEO expert is the best way to be sure that your website is constantly ranking. If you want to beat our competition, contact Actual SEO Media today. They are happy to provide their customers with reports as often as desired. Clients of Actual SEO Media even have the ability to access results in real time. Their expert team will meet with you, free of charge, to help you understand those reports. Contact Actual SEO Media by calling 713-737-5529 and speak with an SEO expert today that believes in the importance of reports and well-developed SEO tactics.
Contact Actual SEO Media Today!
It is important to remember that when you are searching for SEO companies you ask questions. Especially when you want to hire the best Houston SEO company. It is important to remember that not all companies are the same. And there are others that have a better experience and can give you the results you are looking for. Asking the right kind of questions will help you find the best firm for your brand.
Actual Media SEO welcomes questions and would love to discuss with you options for your next SEO project. We are readily accessible at 713-737-5529. Houston SEO Firms offer a free SEO analysis to every client and free one-on-one in Houston, TX.
Actual SEO Media Locations
Sugar Land Location
19901 Southwest Fwy, Ste. 310 Sugar Land, TX 77479
Phone: (281) 962-6166
24044 Cinco Village Center Blvd. Ste. 100, Katy, TX 77494
Phone: (281) 962-7777, Fax: (281) 962-7776
12922 Briarwest Circle Houston, Texas 77077
Phone: (713) 737-5529
Fun Facts About Houston Texas
- From 1837 to 1839, Houston was the capital of Texas.
- The tallest building in Houston is the 75 floor JP Morgan Chase Tower which stands 1,002 feet tall. It is also the tallest building in Texas.
- Houston is one of the most diverse cities in the country, with 145 different languages spoken by its residents.
- To learn more about Houston click here.