Your company deserves to emerge as one of the top in your industry, so let our Houston TX Internet Marketing Company at Actual SEO Media get you there.
To The Top, We Go
It can be hard for businesses to gain website traffic. It can be even harder to convert that website visit into an actual store sale. This is because there are thousands of businesses just like yours that are aggressively competing for attention.
They’re doing it in ways that may not even make a lot of sense. Their approach, or lack thereof, is why they haven’t been able to seize their company goals. It’s also the reason why they fall short when it comes to holding on to a solid foundation of clientele and overall revenue. After seeing so many rise and fall, you start to get an idea of how to completely avoid the pitfalls.
That’s because your company is different. You know that it takes more than just keyword stuffing and random ads. That copy and paste method can’t drive your company to greater heights.
You know that building a great marketing plan requires a team who understands marketing like the back of their hand. This is because you’re aware that doing what everyone else is doing doesn’t exactly yield success. If all of this speaks to you, then Actual SEO Media can definitely help you. Get ready to scale beyond the level of your competitors.
We are a full-service digital marketing firm that offers a well-rounded batch of services that cater to businesses just like yours. We have successfully triggered amazing results and newfound sales records for our clients through our digital strategy. This is thanks to our tried and true approach to search engine optimization and pay-per-click ads.
By combining all of the services we offer, we can promise you some pretty amazing results that all the other companies in your industry may not be privy to.
From medical care facilities to dog daycare centers, we have helped a wide range of industries gain the same results businesses can only dream of.
Indeed, our Houston TX Internet Marketing Company can take your business to the top.
SEO + PPC = Magic
You might have seen the acronyms like SEO and PPC and not know what it means.
You may have even seen some of your competitors (poorly) make use of it. However, you have not exactly made the jump to dive deep into it.
To fully utilize all the available options, you must understand some of the best marketing tactics out there. We believe that education is important when it comes to drawing up an amazing marketing plan. It’s how our staff of writers, web designers, and SEO specialists have been able to catapult businesses to bigger and better ventures.
Learning about these acronyms and what they represent will give you that extra edge you need to build your online presence. So let’s compare and contrast between SEO and PPC and consider how they all tie together.
Contrast & Combined
- SEO – This term, which has been used since the dawn of the internet, refers to Search Engine Optimization if we’re speaking facts. It’s a tactic that many businesses and corporations have used to get a high rank on Google and other search sites.This is possible through the use of keywords. In a nutshell, keywords are essential words or phrases used throughout your website. It’s kind of like a hashtag, but not quite. These keywords usually include the location of your business and a word or phrase describing what your business provides.
Think of it as a smooth talker or savvy music promoter that persuades Google’s data to put you on center stage. It certainly has a way with words, and by enlisting the help of Actual SEO Media, your company will have a way of hitting top rank on Google searches. But more on that later.
- PPC – PPC is otherwise known as Pay Per Click. The internet has made it so that clicks mean a higher chance of revenue, and that’s no different when it comes to this internet marketing tool. When you click on a website’s ad on Google, that website will then earn money. Companies like yours will put down a pretty penny in exchange for certain keywords.With that in mind, it may be easy to see how these companies have been able to repeatedly convert their website visits into revenue.
Combining SEO and PPC is like pairing up Mario & Luigi to take on Bowser to save Princess Peach.
It’s a win-win situation for all involved. Utilizing our SEO content marketing and PPC service can greatly increase the chance of your brand gaining a solid following. This is done because of our team of writers and website designers who know how PPC and SEO work and how best to use them.
By working alongside Actual SEO Media, you’ll be able to draw up a strategic marketing plan that guarantees conversion daily, while other companies in your industry struggle with failed e-mail campaigns and shoddy social media tactics.
Houston TX Internet Marketing Company
At our core, we provide several other marketing services that other companies can’t beat. With a great PPC and SEO strategy backed by real marketing professionals, signing up for any of our services at Actual SEO Media is a no-brainer.
We urge everyone who may want to learn more about our company and what we have to offer to give us a call at our offices. You can reach us at (832) – 834 0661.
Our hours of operations are Monday through Friday, from 8 am to 4 pm. Our team of marketing experts will be ready to sit down with you to discuss how your businesses can benefit from our SEO services. We even have services that cater to social media and web design as well.
Are you ready to take the next step in elevating your business? Do you want to get ahead of the competition? Then wait no longer. With our Houston TX Internet Marketing Company by your side, you’ll be seeing your business grow and shine as you’ve never seen it before.
Fun Facts About Houston, TX
- You thought you had a big stomach? There is a 27-and-a-half foot intestine on display at the Museum of Health and Medical Science.
- The Eclectic Menagerie Park located alongside Highway 288 contains enormous monster sculptures. There you’ll find Daddy Long Legs and Mr. Hippo patrolling the Texas pipe works.
- Every night 250,000 Mexican free-tailed bats emerge from under Waugh Drive Bridge. Mosquitos better watch out!
- For more information, please visit the official page.